ARC BOOK REVIEW: The Game You Play by LA Cotton




“I wasn’t just a pawn in his game.  I was the goddamn queen.  And this queen wanted her king to kneel at her feet.”


The Raiders are back...

Cocky football players, school rivalry, and the girls who get in their way!


Felicity Giles has a list.

Lose her virginity.
Meet her knight-in-shining-armor and fall in love.
Have the best senior year a girl can have.
The only problem? Her knight isn’t a saint, he’s a villain, and she’s pretty sure he’ll destroy her before ever handing over a piece of his heart.


Jason Ford has a plan.


Win State and go down as one of the most successful Quarterbacks in Rixon Raider history.
Head off to college and pursue his dream of being drafted to the NFL.
Avoid the girl under his skin. Felicity Giles, his stepsister’s best friend and perpetual pain in his ass.


She’s annoying as hell.
Quirky.
She’s a game to him, nothing more.

Until his arch rival comes after him and the few people he cares about ... and Felicity gets caught in the crossfire.

And suddenly hating her feels a whole lot like falling in love.



Oh my goshhhh. Yes!!! What a fantastic book! This was absolutely EVERYTHING I ever could have wanted from Jason’s book and sooooo much more!! PER-FECT-ION!


I’m telling y’all right now, if you love an angsty enemies to lovers romance filled with steam, angst, awesome and lovable characters/friends with an amazing HEA...then this is the book for you! Seriously, go read it right this very second!

“He’d given me so much last night, but he refused to give me the one thing that I really wanted. His heart.”

I don’t know how anyone couldn’t like this book, that’s how good it is!


Felicity and Jason are complete opposites, but you know how the saying goes, opposites sure do attract! And man oh man, felicity and Jason’s re beyond attracted to each other.


I absolutely loved this book!! Five stars!!


*I received an ARC and this is my honest review.*





No comments

Post a Comment