REVIEW: Do You Dare? by Lylah James


𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒔 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ 𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’ˆπ’π’†π’” 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒓?

Maddox Coulter. Reckless bad boy. Infamous playboy. My nemesis. And now my best friend.

I know he’ll never leave me hanging. He knows I'll never refuse a dare. Everywhere we go we turn heads, but it’s not like that.

Until it is.

For one of us, anyway.

I've always known he would be my downfall. But I trusted him to catch me.

He proved me wrong.

Maddox has gone too far, and I don’t know if I want to rein him in or push us further into dangerous territory.

He tells me those three little words that I crave. Three little words I want from no one else.

𝑰 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’šπ’π’–

Except this time, it's no simple dare. This could burn us to the ground.

"𝑰 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’šπ’π’– 𝒕𝒐 π’‡π’–π’„π’Œ π’‰π’Šπ’Ž."


Oh my gosh..THIS BOOK! It deserves more than 5 stars, it was amazing! Can I give it 10 stars? Yeah? Okay good, this gets a 10 star rating from me! This book is far from just another enemies to lovers romance...oh no, while they may start out as enemies at first, they soon become the best of friends, and their relationship is absolutely beautifully.

Lila and Maddox are one heck of a team and throughout the entire book I’m over here screaming “CAN’T YOU SEE HOW PERFECT YOU TWO ARE TOGETHER!?!” They kept keeping each other at an arms length to avoid overstepping the friend boundary, until one night they ventured into dangerous territory.

I thought all was good up until that epilogue! And now I’m left not so patiently waiting for the next book! Haha. Gahhhhhhh it was amazing and I’m left dying for more right now!

*I was kindly provided with an arc and this is my honest review.*

Rating: 5 Hearts




No comments

Post a Comment