REVIEW: Cruel Prince by Ashley Jade



Welcome to their kingdom...

I never thought I'd step foot in Royal Manor again.
But four years later, here I am...back to finish my senior year at Royal Hearts Academy.

And forced to face Jace Covington.
My first friend. First crush. First kiss.
The one I left behind.

Only—he isn't the same boy I gave my heart to.

This new Jace is as cruel as he is gorgeous.
And he's determined to make my life a living hell.
Along with the rest of his glorified family and crew of tyrants.

They expect me to worship the ground they walk on like everyone else, but I'd rather eat dirt.

If Jace Covington wants me gone...he'll have to try harder.
Because I've never been the kind of girl to play by the rules.

WARNING: Royal Hearts Academy is a New Adult/High School series of standalones filled with drama, a touch of angst, and boys who are bad to the bone. And when I say bad, I mean they are assholes with a capital A. If you're looking for a safe, sweet romance, this series is NOT for you. At all! Please don't say you weren't warned.


Cruel Prince is just the book that my heart has been waiting for! I was captivated right from the beginning. I had known from the blurb that I’d be in for one hell of a ride with this new bully romance, but what I didn’t know was just how much this story was going to captivate me!

I cried a significant amount in this book (which isn’t entirely unusual for me haha) but I cried due to the inner demons and heartbreak our main characters were facing. A big “secret”, or should I say, assumption, was left unspoken until the end..and I had picked up on it about 1/3 of the way in, and it was killing me that Jace thought Dylan did something as cruel as he was led to believe. Obviously, this makes for a killer amount of angst (which we all know and love!!) and an even better romance story! It was wonderful storytelling, incredible character development and world building!!

I give this a solid five stars! I absolutely loved it, and I can’t wait to see what the next Covington brother gets himself up to!

*i received an ARC of this book and this is my honest review*


Rating: 5 Hearts











No comments

Post a Comment