TAG: The Get to Know Me Book Blogger Tag




1. Where did you grow up?  The beautiful state of Virginia
2. Where do you currently live? Massachusetts
3. Who is your first best friend? I had a few! I can't remember how came first...
4. How tall are you? 5' 7.5"
5.Dogs or Cats? Cats :)
6. Funniest moment throughout high school? Oh geez, how do I pick? Well, one of the funniest moments was when I was on senior trip and we were kayaking, and I almost fell out of the kayak because I was freaking out over a friend joking that they saw a water snake near our kayak. (I'm not a snake person, haha)

Image may contain: 1 person
high school Emily on senior trip!

7. What year were you born? 1994
8. Are you in/have you gone to college? I graduated college in 2016!
9. What is your favorite drink? Raspberry lemonade :)
10. What is your spirit animal and why? Some type of kitty! I'm a crazy cat lady, haha.
11. You’re wearing perfume, what scent is it? Something from Victoria's Secret or PINK!
12. Tea or Coffee? Tea
13. What are your life goals? Just to live a happy life that brings me joy and peace. And to keep making a living as an artist.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

14. What sports do you play or have you played? I played soccer in 4th grade...I hated it. I'm not a sports person at all, haha.
15. Have any books you read changed your life? Oh gosh, SO many! One that specifically stands out in my memory, is the book "Who Moved my Cheese?" I read it when I was going through some major life changes during my senior year of high school. It really opened up my mind to a new perspective and it changed things in a positive way for me.
16. What is your favorite movie? One of my favorites is Interstellar.
17. Who are your favorite YouTubers? I watch a lot of ASMR videos to help me with my anxiety, so some of my favorites are Gracev, Frivolous Fox ASMR, and more.
18. Do you speak any languages and how well? I know some spanish.
19. Are you single or taken? Taken.
20. What is your idea of your dream date? A day at Disney World!
21. How long was your longest relationship? My longest relationship is my current relationship, we've been together for 6 years.
22. How would you describe your fashion sense? Comfy and fluffy, haha.
23. What is your go-to hairstyle? Either down or up in a bun.
24. How many siblings do you have? None.
25. What is your go-to fast food order? It depends where I'm ordering from!
26. Do you use PC or a Mac? I'm a PC gal.
27. Your most memorable vacation memory? Out west road trip to Wyoming and Colorado. We drove out there for two weeks from Massachusetts and travelled through so many states. We saw Denver, Red Rock Amphitheater, Garden of the Gods, and Yellowstone National Park.

No photo description available.
garden of the gods in colorado

28. What are your morning, evening routines? I always tell my kitty good morning and give her a hug and kiss when I get up before working. In the evening when I finish work, I do yoga and wind down either by watching some Netflix or catching up with my friends on bookstagram!
29. Do you have any bad habits? Biting my nails, catastrophizing, and probably some other things, haha.
30. Tell us one thing about you that we wouldn’t know? I used to have a big space between my front teeth when I was little, so when I was 9 I had to get an upper frenectomy procedure to remove some tissue from the top of my mouth to close the gap.

Image may contain: Emily Cromwell, standing, ocean, outdoor, water and nature

Get To Know Me Tag Extended

1 What is your favorite Netflix show? I'm obsessed with Gossip Girl.
2. What was your dream job as a kid? To be an artist!
3. How many countries have you traveled to? Only Canada! I have so many places on my travel bucket list!
4. Do you have any pets? Yes, my kitty, Misty.

No photo description available.



No comments

Post a Comment