REVIEW: Reign of Brayshaw by Meagan Brandy



“Trust only those who earn it.”

A sentiment I follow without direction but holds more consequence than ever before.

One decision, five lives, three futures.
This is what’s at stake.

One night, one choice, four broken Brayshaws.
That is where we’re headed.

Unless I stop it.
I ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ to stop it.

I have to remind him of what he’s chosen to forget.

My town. My choice. ๐˜”๐˜บ ending.

---
This is the third book in the Brayshaw Series, and the conclusion of Maddoc and Raven's story.




I can’t believe my beloved Maddoc and Raven’s story has come to an end! *Insert all the sobbing emojis I possibly can right here!*

Meagan Brandy outdid herself with this insanely epic conclusion! After Trouble at Brayshaw High, I truly had no idea what would be happening next. Who could they trust? How was there any way out of the situation? I felt as helpless as they did! So many times during the first half of the book I found myself literally yelling “OMG NO WHAT!!!” And having to refrain myself from chucking my kindle across the room! My heart literally HURT.
Ahhhhh oh my goodness gracious, this book took you on one hell of a wild ride. I seriously didn’t know if my heart would come out in tact by the end of it.

I don’t want to give any spoilers or give anything away, but I’ll leave you with this. Maddoc and Raven’s love story is one that will forever and always hold a very special place in my heart. Meagan Brandy is one hell of a talented writer and I’m so grateful for her, for bringing these amazing characters to life. This story was everything I never knew I needed, and this conclusion was everything and more that I could have hoped for.

READ THIS BOOK!!! I guarantee you’ll love it :)

*I was provided with an ARC and this is my honest review :)*








No comments

Post a Comment