REVIEW: Trouble at Brayshaw High by Meagan Brandy



“You don’t belong.”

No words whispered in anger have ever rung more true.

They’re the Kings of Brayshaw with the world at their feet, destined for greatness and in need of control.
I’m the girl from the ghetto with nothing to offer and as defiant as they come.

They say it doesn’t matter, that I’m one of them now, and nothing could ever change that. Not even me, should I dare try.

But they’re wrong.
They underestimate how far I’ll go to protect them.

Trouble is coming...and they have no idea.
-----

Trouble At Brayshaw High is the the highly anticipated follow up to Boys of Brayshaw High, and should be read only after having read book one.
Find book one, Boys of Brayshaw High, here: http://bit.ly/BOBHUniversal



WHAT JUST HAPPENED!? Meagan Brandy you are the queen of cliffhangers! I did NOT see that coming, not by a long shot!

This book was one of my most anticipated spring reads and it totally blew all my expectations out of the water, this was amazing! The boys and Raven are back in the sequel to Boys of Brayshaw High and everything you thought you knew is turned upside down. And every time you think you’ve got everything figured out, things are flipped again and you’re left wondering what the truth is. This is a MAJOR page turner and I could not put it down!

I didn’t think it was possible for our boy Maddoc to get even more alpha but man oh man did he! Can I just claim him as my top book boyfriend right now!? I love that guy so much. So. Damn. Much.

And Raven continues to be an absolute queen! She doesn’t take any crap from anybody and she’s not afraid to kick some ass. Her and Maddoc are serious couple goals and I’m literally on the edge of my seat here now waiting for book 3 to come out to see how this all pans out!!

Go and read this book people!!! 😍

*i received an ARC and this is my honest review.*


Rating: 5 Hearts











No comments

Post a Comment